Local Area Network Security System
The LanDataSecureSystem offers the only complete single mode system approved by the Air Force for protection of the Physical Distribution System (PDS). Simultaneous to receiving an intrusion alarm, a signal is generated to the local HUB interface and automatically disconnects the compromised LAN, preventing the flow of information. Upon completion of the alarm response and investigation, reconnection of communications is restored via an operator command from the security management station. In addition to alarm monitoring functions, the Security Management Station contains fully integrated access control and video assessment capabilities that may be utilized, if desired.
LanDataSecure Value Proposition
LanDataSecure is proven to out perform other server network physical intrusion technologies. Part of the integrated family of ECSI security systems.
Low Lifecycle Cost· Single mode fiber provides very long and flexible zone lengths
· Easy to use (requiring less staff training time)Best Industry Warranty10 yearsScalability· Modular design
· IP addressable
· Secure from 1 zone to 128 zonesHigh Quality· MTBF 200,000 hours
· MTTR 30 minutesHighly Accurate· High probability of detection (PD) regardless of weather conditions
· Adjustable sensitivity control of each zone resulting in low NAR/FAR
· Interferometry provides alarm discriminationGovernment ApprovedWidely accepted by USAF (the only single mode fiber optic sensor system approved by the United States Air Force for the protection of LANs)
PDF 93K - Adobe Reader Required